Thank you for your interest in My School. We have been providing high quality preschool and kindergarten programming for the past 45 years! We have expanded to offer grade school, beginning with first grade in the fall of 2018. We are housed in a beautiful Victorian building which adds to our warm, home-like feeling. Our philosophy is Reggio-inspired which means we believe children learn best through play-based, hands-on educational experiences. We study topics that are relevant to children’s lives and carefully incorporate language, math, science, social and artistic skills throughout. Due to our commitment to small class sizes, teachers have the ability to get to know each child and tailor the curriculum to meet their individual needs. We provide weekly art classes in our Art Studio space for all children enrolled.
We have a few preschool enrollment options for children 2.8-4yrs (& potty trained)
- Preschool- AM Program-
- Choice of 2, 3 or 5 days with the main program running from 9-12pm each morning
- Preschool- PM Program-
- 3 day option only with the main program running from 12:30-3:30 M/W/F afternoons
We offer a K/Grade 1 Program for 5-6yr olds from which children can proceed to 1st or 2nd grade respectively, provided they meet the age requirement. This is a 5 day program.
- K/Grade 1 for 5 yr olds-
- Full or Part Day options. Full Day = 8am-3pm and Part Day = 8am-12pm
- K/Grade 1 for 6 yr olds-
- Full Day option only, 8am-3pm
My School also offers an After School Program for elementary school children up to 8yrs. We are open 7:30am-5:30pm for families who desire extended days. We closely follow the Dover School calendar as far as vacations and holidays. Our school year goes from September to June and we offer an 8 week Summer Program to bridge the summer gap.
Email to schedule your tour today!
Wait List applications will be accepted once programs are full.
2018 Nature-Art Summer Program
Open enrollment for the 2018 Nature-Art Summer Program will begin in February 2018. Learn more here. Register by clicking the button below.
- Enrollment begins each year in January for our current families. Information and forms are sent home when we return from Holiday Recess. If current families choose not to re-enroll in January they risk losing their child’s spot for the following school year.
- Open enrollment begins February 1st. Any new family interested in enrolling must first email to schedule a tour. Tours are scheduled February-April, or until classes are full. During the tour, all tuition information and enrollment forms will be available. Enrollment for new families is on a first come, first served basis.
Past Families & Wait List-
- Past families have had an older child that previously attended My School. These families have the option of enrolling without scheduling a tour. This means they can send in their registration form and fee beginning February 1st.
- Wait List families, if added to the wait list before December, are given the option to schedule a tour in January. Therefore giving them the ability to enroll their child beginning February 1st. (Wait list requires a $30 non-refundable fee. This fee is later applied towards the registration fee should a spot become available.) Wait List Application